Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Icons for Windows Sound Control Panel

In looking around the web I came across VK3FS's website, it's full of interesting articles.  One in particular court my attention, it is titled 'Icom Icons for your Windows Sound Control Panel'.  Andrew has created his own ico images for some of the Icom radios.  I thought this was a neat idea as it make the sound settings a little easer to manage so I thought I'd have a go at making my own. Given that I have a growing collection of radios, I made a number to accommodate all current (and future) options . I used Adobe Photoshop and IrfanView. IrfanView can save images directly in 'ico' format, and it's Freeware!

The screenshots below are from my Remote Station. See what you think!

 

I currently have ico images for the IC-7300, IC-7610, IC9700, IC-705 and the C-108 USB Sound FOB.  They are available as a zip file below.
 
Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment